You are invited to the next outing of 2018 to Iron Mountain, Saturday July 14, during the peak season for wildflowers and butterflies. This will be a moderate hike (5+ miles) around the base of the mountain, with an optional climb to the viewing deck on the summit. Expect warm-to-hot temperature.
- Eugene meeting place: Meet at 7:15 am at the Campbell Center by Skinner Butte Park.
- Please be on time (we will be LEAVING at 7:30am). Let me know if you need directions.
- If you live up the Willamette Valley, let me know so we can arrange to meet you in Sweet Home at 8:30 am
- This outing is free, share gas cost with driver.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks for yourself and plenty of water.
- Please leave your dog(s) at home for this group outing.
How to register
: Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, telling us:
1. Where you want to meet (Eugene or Sweet Home)
2. If you need a ride
3. If you want to drive, how many passengers you can take.
4. Your cell phone number